Thursday, June 6, 2013

Sharks on the Shark Tank Season 4

Who's your Favorite Shark on the Shark Tank?


season 4 shark tank show
Who's Your Favorite Shark On The
Shark Tank Show?
 So who is your favorite Shark from the Shark Tank? Mine? This year's show was quite different from the other seasons and as a result my opinion may have changed changed just a bit. Right now I would have to say it's both Daymond John (He's the only Shark that Follows us on Twitter) and Lori Greiner who has been very active talking and re-tweeting about the Shark Tank Success Blog. I Do Very Much Appreciate them giving their approval for this blog. A little biased in my opinion? We'll maybe just a little :') But it's hard to argue they both have made some terrific deals this past season and every contestant that I can find that made deals with either of them, are very happy indeed.

If I was to choose who I would most like to make a deal with

Read More Here-->>>

No comments:

Post a Comment