Saturday, January 12, 2013

Qubits 2.0 Update

Qubits on Shark Tank Show

Season 1 - Episode 14 - Update

Mark Berginger on Shark Tank Season One
Mark Burginger with the New
Qubits 2.0 Geometric Design Toy
 The Qubit's Toy Company is like the Lego's of the 21st century. Sure I played with Lego's when I was a kid, who hasn't? You could build anything you could imagine just so long as it could be made using one of those familiar pieces. I even remember ordering a Lego-Like product from an infomercial for my kid's several years ago. The pieces were made with several more options of building blocks to choose from but also included very small pieces and not age appropriate for them at that time. I  however did try to build a few thing's with my kid's new toy :). I liked the idea of having new pieces to stretch my imagination, but because of the geometric designs and the long pencil-like connectors, it reminded me of building a house of card's and ready to collapse at any time.

Qubit's is a lego-like product  Mark Burginger, the inventor of Qubit's Toy's, had a totally new concept to compete with the Lego's of the world.
Read More Here-->>>

No comments:

Post a Comment