Monday, May 6, 2013

KaZAM Bikes

KaZAM Bikes on Shark Tank

Bikes Without Training Wheels - Season 4 - Episode 425
 

  I can still remember like it was yesterday when my training wheels came off for the first time and I was finally riding my bike on my own. All the way down the driveway and then Crash, right into the mailbox. OUCH. I had the will to learn but trying to balance that bike for the first time ended up sending me to the hospital for a few stitches and a scar I still have to this day. Had  Mary Beth Lugo invented her version of the balancing bike that teaches kids to ride without training wheels, that not so good experience would of never happened
 
Due to the very nature of why the KaZAM Bike was even built for kids learning to ride these bike's are made extremly good. The all medal frame with inflated tires will have just about any three to six year old riding in no time. Sure there is actually a fair amount of balancing bikes on the market, but the KaZAM Bike is the only one with the patented foot rest designed for perfect balance instead of dragging your feet like a lot of the competitions. I found one with foot pegs but it looks like a real shin buster if your not careful.
Read More Here-->>>

No comments:

Post a Comment