Monday, March 4, 2013

Cell Helmet

Cell Helmet on Shark Tank

Cell Phone Case with Accidental Damage Coverage - Season 4 Episode 417

Shark Tank Season 4. episode 417, 3-8-2013
Bryan McHenry, Dave Artuso and Mike Kane
Inventors of the Cell Helmet
  What is the very first thing you usually buy for your brand new I-Phone? If your like most people it would be some sort of case to protect your delicate and expensive new gadget. The problem with most of the cell phone cases on the market, as I have first hand knowledge of this, is they Do Not Work. I have managed to damage two I-Phones that both had a protective cover and neither provided the protection I thought they would. One time it was as simple as picking up a piece of furniture with the IPhone in my front pocket that smashed the screen in a hundred pieces. It still baffles me how much that small piece of glass ended up costing me to replace. I sure wish those cell phone cases would of stood behind their product and offered some sort of accidental damage coverage, but who ever heard of such a thing?

The Cell Helmet is a iPhone Protective Case in a growing list of cases to choose from. The only difference is this one stands behind their product and comes with a Guarantee that it will indeed protect your cell phone for one year or they will fix it or give you a new smart phone. Each Cell Helmet comes with accidental damage coverage should anything unexpected ever happen. The Cell Helmet was invented by Bryan McHenry, Mike Kane and Dave Artuso from Pittsburgh, PA. and
Read More Here-->>>

No comments:

Post a Comment