Monday, March 11, 2013

Adoption Monday: Huck, Hound/Labrador Retriever Mix: Deerfield, NH

Check out this adorable boy at Mary's Dogs Rescue & Adoption!

Hi there. My name is Huck

My brothers and sisters and I are looking for homes. We are happy, houndy labby sorts of pups who will grow to be medium to large sized dogs.

We are very social and friendly, friendly, friendly. 

I would like a home where there are people ready and willing to give me attention and with people who will take the time to teach me how to be the best, most well behaved family pet I can be.

I will learn fast with lots of positive reinforcement. 

I like treats a lot and hope you will have yummy ones to reward me for sitting, paying attention to you and just being a good boy. String cheese is nice...if you don't mind my sayin' so.

Huck xx is house trained, neutered and up-to-date with routine shots.

Want more info on Huck? Call Mary's Dogs: 603.370.7750 or send along an email: marysdogsrescue@gmail.com

Ready to bring Huck home? Tell us about yourself and your interest in Huck in the adoption questionnaire. Check out all the wonderful dogs on Mary's Dogs Facebook Fan Page.


***

Mary’s Dogs rescues and re-homes dogs and puppies from Aiken County Animal Shelter, a high-kill shelter in South Carolina, USA. They also serve as a resource to communities in Southern New Hampshire and pet owners nationwide by providing education and information on responsible pet ownership, including the importance of spay/neuter, positive behavior training, and good nutrition.

No comments:

Post a Comment