Monday, April 29, 2013

Misto Box Coffee Club

Misto Box on the Shark Tank

Coffee of the Month Club - season 4 - Episode 421
Misto Box season 4 episode 421
Samantha Meis and Conor Riley
Inventors of the Misto Box Coffee Club
 Have you ever seen a new business that you just know it will succeed? It's not very often that a product coming to the Shark Tank is one I cannot wait to try before I even see them on the show. The Misto Box full of gourmet coffee from around the world is such a product that I'd swear was made just for me. In fact, I have already registered with Misto Box and look forward to my first cup of coffee from a roaster I very well may of never tried any other way.

The Misto Box Coffe Club was first started by two very ambitious entrepreneurs Samantha Meis and Conor Riley from Tucson, Arizona. They started with a great idea and received the needed capital to start Misto Box with a Successful Kicktarter Campaign that ended exactly one year ago today. With almost $10,000.00 raised during the campaign, they have now solidified themselves as coffee connoisseur's with a taste for unique blends found all around the world.
Read More Here-->>>

No comments:

Post a Comment