Monday, February 18, 2013

Addison's Wonderland

Addison's Wonderland on Shark Tank Show

Girl Themed Bedroom Sets - Season 4 - 2/22/2013

Shark Tank Season 4
Brooks Bryant and Brittany Hayes
Inventors of Addison's Wonderland
 O.K. I can see I might have a little problem with Addison's Wonderland right away. At first glance I can see a lot of really nice girly stuff that any girl would love to decorate her room with. Lot's of pink's and yellow and all kinds of bright colors. The more I look, the more I can't find what I'm looking for. My Daughter (which I do not have one) would absolutely love to decorate her entire room searching through Addison's Wonderland.And My Son, which I have a two, would not be very happy with me if I did. Is there a Tommy's Toy Box that I just haven't found yet?

 The Addison's Wonderland is clearly for girls that want to turn their bedrooms into their own Wonderland.
 Brooke Bryant and Brittany Hayes  from Loganville, Ga. are the owner's of this specialized business
Read More Here-->>>

No comments:

Post a Comment