Sunday, November 11, 2012

Hill Billy Brand

HillBilly Brand on Shark Tank

 Success Story - Season 2 - Episode 4 - 04-08-2011
 
Hill Billy HatHow to Build a Brand that goes Nation Wide. This the Success Story of the Hill Billy Brand that has taken on a life of it's own. In my neck of the woods you would call me a Country Boy. Always Outdoors and lovin every minute of it. In Mike Abbaticcho & Shon Lees part of the country, some would probably refer to me as a Hill Billy. An Outdoor Life Style I Wouldn't Trade for Anything!
 
When I first saw Mike and Shon on the Shark Tank Show, I immediately thought, Wow, that's a cool name for a company. I most definitely would buy this product because I'm wearing a hat almost identical to this picture even as I write this article. Only difference is, the logo say's Colorado with a Bull Elk. But first these Hillbillies needed to raise a little cash if I was ever going to find one at the local Sporting Goods Store.
Read More Here-->>>

No comments:

Post a Comment